Sunday 18 April 2010

Grumpy archive_10april18

Adam Faith - Brother Heartache, Sister Tears
Addrisi Brothers - Love Me Baby
Barbra Streisand - I Am Woman
Big Ben Atkins - We Don't Live Here, We Just Love Here
Big John & The Philadelphians - My Love, My Love
Bobby Darin - Eighteen Yellow Roses
Bobby Goldsboro - I Know You Better Than That
Cal Starr - Yes I'm Robbin' The Cradle
Cal Tjader - Sake & Greens
Carole King - Some Of Your Lovin'
Cook Brothers - Teenage Love Affair
Dale & Grace - What Am I Living For
Eboniers - Shut Your Mouth
Edith Piaf - Soudain Une Vallee (Suddenly There's A Valley)
Elton Britt - Korean Mud
Frankie & Johnny - (I'm) Never Gonna Leave You
Len Snider & The Jokers - Everyone Knows
Les Yper Sound - Too Fartiche
Lesley Duncan & The Jokers - I Want A Steady Guy
Merlin - Let Me Put My Spell On You
Michael Quatro - One By One
O'Brien Brothers - She's Coming To Me
Patti Page - I Wish I Had A Mommy Like You
Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra (Voc. Bing Crosby) - Make Believe
Rag Dolls - Hey, Hoagy
Ray Whitley - Yessiree-Yessiree
Secrets - He's The Boy
Slim Whitman - Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow
Super-Sonics - New Guitar Boogie Shuffle
Tawney Reed - Needle In A Haystack

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

3 comments:

  1. So wonderful, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les Yper Sound - Too Fartiche! Can't wait to hear this! Stand back!

    ReplyDelete