Wednesday 1 September 2010

Grumpy archive_10sep01

__Grumpy - Rule Britannia (We're Doing Our Bit)

Andrews Sisters - Corns For My Country
Andrews Sisters - I'm In Love Again
Billy Ward & His Dominoes - Jennie Lee
Bobby Darin - We Didn't Ask To Be Brought Here
Carl Mann - Pretend
City Surfurs - Beach Ball
Counts - Hot Tamales
Electric Prunes - Everybody Knows You're Not In Love
Glen Dale - I've Got You On My Mind
Humblebums - Rick Rack
Jimmy James & The Vagabonds - Hi Diddley Dee Dum Dum (It's A Good Feelin')
Jimmy Van Eaton - Beat-Nik
Jo Stafford - Better Luck Next Time
Johnny Horton - They'll Never Take Her Love From Me
Little Richard - He Got What He Wanted (But He Lost What He Had)
Manhattan Brothers & Miriam Makeba - Baby Ntsoare
Marcia Hines & The Daly-Wilson Big Band - Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
Miller Brothers Band & Bill Taylor - Trailways Blues
Player - Givin' It All
Preachers - Hole In My Soul
Reign - Line Of Least Resistance
Richard Hayman & His Orchestra - Tammy
Roscoe Shelton - I Know Your Heart Has Been Broken
Russ Conway - Liverpool Pops (Side A Medley)
Russ Conway - Liverpool Pops (Side B Medley)
Taste - Sinner Boy (Live)
Ten Feet Five - Send Me No More Lovin'
Trevor Gordon & The Bee Gees - And I'll Be Happy
Wilfred Brambell - Rag Time Ragabone Man

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment: