Tuesday 31 August 2010

Grumpy archive_10aug31

Albert Hammond - Take Me Sailing
Andrews Sisters & The Gordon Jenkins Orchestra - Can't We Talk It Over
Andrews Sisters - I'll Pray For You
Barbara Mason - Is It Me
Barbarians - Maria Elena
Bluenotes - If It's Our Destiny
Bobby Edwards - What's The Reason
Caravelli - Isadora
Diane Kolby - Holy Man
Drifters - Vaya Con Dios
Eddie Fontaine - Goodness, It's Gladys
Franklin Micare - Delectable Love
Fred Ellis - Tammy
Honeycombs - Me From You
Ivy League - Willow Tree
Jimmy Reed - Close Together
Joyce Cobb - How Glad I Am
Ken Barrie - I Love You Baby, Oh Baby I Do
Leo Sayer - Wounded Heart
Lesley Gore - Young Love
Lettermen - Blue Velvet
Long John Bladry & The Hoochie Coochie Men - You'll Be Mine
Mariners - Sometimes
Mariners - Sweet Mama Tree Top Tall
Merle Haggard - I'm Always On A Mountain When I Fall
Mickey & Sylvia - Sweeter As The Day Goes By
Norm Alexander & The Shamrocks - Danny Boy
Rainbow - Open Up Your Heart
Ten Feet - Losing Game
Vigrass & Osborne - Forever Autumn
York Brothers - Highland Park Girl

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

No comments:

Post a Comment