Saturday 13 November 2010

Grumpy archive_10nov13

Al Saxon - There I've Said It Again
Alan Bown - We Can Help You
Arthur Conley - Run On
Baby Washington - A Handful Of Memories
Barry Mason - American Girl
Bo Diddley & The Carnations - I'm Sorry
Bryan Davies - Dream Girl
Carnations (With Bo Diddley) - I'm Sorry
Chris Christian & Amy Holland - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing-You're All I Need To Get By
Copper 'N' Brass - Does Anybody Know What Time It Is
Dave Dudley - Six Days On The Road
Dean & Marc - Tell Him No
Diane Maxwell - Jimmy Kiss & Run
Dinah Washington - I Won't Cry Anymore
Duane Eddy - El Rancho Grande
Duane Eddy - Poppa's Movin' On
Easybeats - Me Or You
Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra & Chorus - Goodnight, Sweet Dreams
Hank Thompson & The Brazos Valley Boys - Brazos Valley Blues
Hedgehoppers Anonymous - Afraid Of Love
Hodges, James & Smith - Since I Fell For You-I'm Falling In Love
Hollywood Saxons - Merry Go Round
Jigsaw - You're Not The Only Girl
Johnny Ashcroft - My Love Is A River
Johnny Shepherd - You Can't Beat Them
JP Robinson - You Got Your Thing On A String
Judy Harriet - Don't
Keith Relf - Mr. Zero
Kiki Dee - Running Out Of Fools
Kimberlys - Early Morning Sun
King Curtis & The Kingpins - Harper Valley PTA
Lancers - Sweet Mama Tree Top Tall
Lancers - Were You Ever Mine To Lose
Lenny Dee - Yes Sir, That's My Baby
Lenny Welch - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Tony's Defenders - It's Easy To Say Hello
Trevor Gordon & The Bee Gees - And I'll Be Happy
Vince Hill - Roses Of Picardy
Ways & Means - Little Deuce Coupe

File about 100MB.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog great music congratulations for it.Please can you to put in your blog Merrilee rush and the song Could It Be Love I Found Tonight and batt carroll come on home thanks for it.TEDDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Requests have to be made at Grumpy's site !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grumpy
    Great Compilations,Great Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. buenas noches, hoy ha sido un dia magnifico para mi , encontre su blog y ahora me doy cuenta que gran cosa me habia perdido, felicitaciones, las compilaciones me imagino que son propias verdad, bueno gracias de nuevo.
    rolo batres

    ReplyDelete