Friday 10 September 2010

Grumpy archive_10sep10

Act - Without You
Applejacks - Bunny Hop
Ashes - Is There Anything I Can Do
Bachelors (Us) - Hey Little Girl
Bachelors (US) - The Day I Met You
Bev Harrell - You Don't Love Me No More
Billy Stewart - Oh My, What Can The Matter Be
Boenzee Cryque - Watch The Time
Brenda Lee - He's So Heavenly
Bryds - Why Did You Have To Break My Heart
Christopher Kingsley - Long Haired Lover From Liverpool
Deep Set - That's The Way Life Goes
Down Beats - Over My Room
Frankie McBride - Five Little Fingers (Original Version)
Glorious Space - Going Back
Jim & Monica - Slipin' & Slidin'
Joe Tex - You Need Me, Baby
Lawrence Welk Orchestra (Voc. Dick Dale & Alice Lon) - Cinco Robles
Lesley Gore - Brink Of Disaster
Mitch Miller & His Orchesta - Wooden Shoes & Happy Hearts
Peter Tetteroo - I Won't Stand Between Them
PJ Proby - Delilah
Ray Anthony & His Orchestra - Let Me Entertain You
Ray Charles - Who You Gonna Love
Robbs - I'll Never Get Enough
Ronnie & The Schoolmates - Just Born (To Be Your Baby)
Ronnie Hawkins - Bitter Green
Ronny & The Daytonas - All American Girl
Stargazers - Crazy Otto Rag
Stewart & McKay - Hey Billy
Toni Arden & The Percy Faith Orchestra - I'm Yours
Tony Bennett - Madonna, Madonna
Wayne Fontana - Never An Everyday Thing

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment: