Monday 6 September 2010

Grumpy archive_10sep06

Alma Cogan - Fabulous
April Byron - He's My Bobby
Art Nouveaux - Extra-Terrestrial Visitations
Barrington Davis - As Fast As I Can
Beverley Sisters - Bye Bye Love
Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Meet Me Where We Used To Meet
Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Run Back Home
Cathie Taylor - Bobby Boy
Cherokees - By The Candlelight
Dale Wright & The Rock-It's - She's Neat
Dean Ford & The Gaylords - Mr. Heartbreak's Here Instead
DePippo Sisters - This Time Last Year
Frankie Laine - Moment Of Truth
Frankie McBride - Five Little Fingers
Gross Sisters - My Baby Ain't Nothing But Bad
Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - Dance With Me Annie
Inez Foxx - Talk With Me
Isley Brothers - Don't Give It Away
James & Bobby Purify - You Left The Water Running
Joni James - My Last Date (With You)
Lobo - A Simple Man
Mike Berry - Gonna Fall In Love
Nappy Brown - It Don't Hurt No More
New Young Hearts - The Young Hearts Get Lonely Too
Outsiders - Gotta Leave Us Alone
Pipes Of Pan - Monday Morning Rain
Ray Anthony & His Orchestra (Voc. Ronnie Deauville) - Roses
Robbie Burns - Oh My Soul
Russ Case & His Orchestra (Voc. Quintones) - You're Breaking My Heart
Situation - Situation Now
Stargazers - I've Got Four Big Brothers
Viola Watkins - Grunt Your Last Time Daddy
Yardbirds - Farewell

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment: