Tuesday 10 November 2009

Grumpy archive_09november10

Adorables - Deep Freeze
Alvin Cash & The Crawlers - Barracuda
Antones (Feat. Joey Pfarr) - Time For Love
Chuck Berry - Put Her Down
Dino & The Diplomats - I Can't Believe
Eddy Arnold - Does He Mean That Much To You
Embers - Chelsea Boots
Epics - Ho-Hum Deedle-Dum (A Girl Named Sue)
Goombay Dance Band - Seven Tears
Harptones - Why Should I Love You
Haystacks Balboa - Spoiler
Jay & The Americans - No Other Love
Jimmy Massey - Moon Rock
Keith Relf - Shapes In My Mind (Make Me Break This Spell)
Kenny Graham's Afro-Cubists - Bongo Chant
Lockettes - Puddin' Pie
Merle Haggard - I've Got A Yearning
Orlons - Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
Otto Cesana & Orchestra - Devotion
Procol Harum - Final Thrust
Ronnie Molleen - Fat Mama
Roy Hamilton - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
Roy Orbison - Love Hurts
Skyliners - I'll Close My Eyes
Spinners - I'll Be Around
Springwater - Jerusalem
Tommy Collins - Oh, What A Dream (With Chorus)
Tommy Collins - Oh, What A Dream (Without Chorus)
Tony Rivers & The Castaways - Life's Too Short
Washington DCs - Seek & Find
White Plains - Lovin' You Baby

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

2 comments:

  1. Link is dead. Thanks anyways. See if you can fix it maybe, I appreciate all your efforts and sharing these wonderful songs !
    Karen

    ReplyDelete