Sunday 8 November 2009

Grumpy archive_09november08

Allan Sherman - I See Bones
Andwella's Dream - Sunday
Butterscotch - All On A Summer's Day
Cab Calloway & The Cotton Club Orchestra - Minnie The Moocher
Dave Edmunds - Pick Axe Rag
Dreamlovers - You Gave Me Somebody To Love
Eleanor Toner - Danny Boy
Frank Sinatra & The Nelson Riddle Orchestra - I Couldn't Care Less
Holger Munzer - Sing Little Bird
Lively Ones - Surf Rider
Manfred Mann - Feeling So Good
Marjorie Hughes & The Hugo Winterhalter Orch. - You Told A Lie
Mel Tillis - Walk On, Boy
Michael Nesmith - Nine Times Blue (Instrumental)
Normie Rowe - Do Re Mi
Oxford Circle - Mind Destruction
Paul Anka - This Is Love
Roy Hamilton - When You're Smiling
Slade - Still The Same
Stone Poneys - Some Of Shelly's Blues
Swordsmen - Disgusted & Discouraged
Tymes - I Thank You
Valerie Masters - Don't Ever Go
Vibrations - So Little Time
Videls - A Place In My Heart
Wanda Jackson - I Wore Elvis's Ring
Willie Nelson & Shirley Collie - Our Chain Of Love
Willie Nelson - Georgia On My Mind

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

2 comments: