Friday 23 October 2009

Grumpy archive_09october23

1984 - Little Girl
Al 'Jazzbo' Collins - Little Red Riding Hood
Bernie Green - Clinkerated Chimes
C & The Shells - Good Morning Starshine
Cadillacs - The Boogie Man
Clarence Reid - Nobody But You Babe (Mono)
Clarence Reid - Nobody But You Babe (Stereo)
Denise & The Double-Dates - That Halloween Night
Don Shirley Trio - Water Boy
Edwick Rumbold - Specially When
Ferrante & Teicher - Theme From Taras Bulba
Five Willows - Love Bells
Georgia Gibbs - I Still Feel The Same About You
Gerry & The Pacemakers - Walk Hand In Hand
Giorgio Moroder & Deborah Harry - Call Me (Theme From American Gigolo)
Gnomes Of Zurich - Hang On Baby
Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - Big Red Sunset
Jive Five & The Chantels - Don't Believe Him, Donna
Jo Stafford & Gordon MacRae - My Darling, My Darling
Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Shadow In The Corner Of My Mind
Kim Weston & Johnny Nash - We Try Harder
Neil Sedaka - The Leaving Game
New Faces - Happy The Heart That I Own
Ohio Ltd - Wham Bam
Petula Clark - If You Ever Go Away
Playground - Things I Do For You
Scott Garrett - A House Of Love
Tremeloes - I Miss My Baby

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

2 comments: