Monday 18 May 2009

Grumpy archive_09may18

Allisons - Surfer Street
Barry & The Remains - Time Of Day
Bell Boys - The Woman I Love
Betty Jo & Johnny Starr - Eskimo Boogie
Bill Justis - Tamoure
Bo Diddley - Not Guilty
Bobby Harris - Mr. Success
Bobby Vee - Flyin' High
Carvells - The L.A. Run
Chain Reaction - Working In The City
Charles Randolph Grean Sounde - Quentin's Theme
Del Satins - Hang Around
Deon Jackson - Love Takes A Long Time Growing
Dick & Dee Dee - If You Want My Lovin'
Four Voices (With Ray Conniff Orchestra) - Dancing With My Shadow
Freddy Cannon - Rock Around The Clock
Gerry Monroe - Sally
Hank Mizell - Kangaroo Rock
Hugo & Luigi - Just Come Home
James Darren - They Don't Know
Jess Conrad - Cherry Pie
Jimmie Rodgers - Because You're Young
Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones - Penny Loafers & Bobby Socks
Johnny Cooper - I Found Love With You
Les Baxter - Unless
Linda Scott - I Don't Know Why
Metallics - Let Me Love You Tonight
Monopoly - House Of Lords
Piltdown Men - The Great Imposter
Richard Allan - As Time Goes By
Sandy Posey - Born A Woman (Version 1)
Sandy Posey - Born A Woman (Version 2)
Settlers - The Lightning Tree
Teresa Brewer - Just In Time
Teresa Brewer - Princess Poo-Poo-Ly (Has Plenty Pa-Pa-Ya)
Topics - Have Your Fun

File 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file !

Please give a simple comment if you download this file so we know if it's worth our extra effort.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks. Too much good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for this! Your work and time is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Files would not extract using Grumpy archive_09may18

    ReplyDelete
  4. Filename is : Grumpy_090519
    Pass is : Grumpy_090519
    Simple comme toujours.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for this file.

    jb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very much appreciated down loading in bulk suits. Thank you mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grumpy, My name is Michael Aries and I've just discovered your blog. I must agree with you that it is fustrating when people take without acknowleding the gift. So with this in mind I'd like to graciously thank you for the file I've just downloaded (it was for one track, Richard Allan-As Time Goes By for a UK chart history project I am conducting). There are several more tracks I am looking for and would be grateful if you could share them (if you have them that is) in time. I won't make a request just now, but will come back to your blog regularily in future. Take care and thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piltdown Men! Oh, what great work it is you do...

    ReplyDelete