Thursday 4 November 2010

Grumpy archive_10nov04

Amos Milburn - French Fried Potatoes & Ketchup
Bill Black's Combo - Blue Tango
Bobby Fuller Four - Another Sad And Lonely Night
Chords Five - Same Old Fat Man
Cilla Black - The Long & Winding Road
Coyote Sisters - Straight From The Heart (Into Your Life)
Cyclones - Little Egypt
Deadly Nightshade - Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman
Dick Jordan - Here Comes Summer
Dion & The Timberlanes - Out In Colorado
Eddie Fisher & The Hugo Winterhalter Orch. - Cheek To Cheek
Everet Triplets - Maybe This Year
Fendermen - Janice
Fitz & Startz - I'm Not Running Away
Flamingos - Buffalo Soldier
Fortunes - Whenever It's A Sunday
Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Find Myself A Girl
Gentrys - Goddess Of Love
Gobbledegooks - Where Have You Been
Golden Crusaders - Come On, Come On
Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - My Lily & My Rose
Hans Poulsen - Mr. Curiosity
Hi-Fi's - Why Can't I Stop Loving You
Hootenanny Singers - En Gang Ar Ingen Gang
Idle Race - Someone Knocking
In-Sect - Come Back To Me
Jerry Vale - This Is My Life
Jimmie Rodgers - (I Don't Know Why) I Just Do
John Cougar - Hurts So Good
Judy Brown - Christmas Wedding Day
Karl Denver - Blue Weekend
Karl Denver - If I Had My Way
Lonnie Mack - Honky Tonk '65
Mallory Sands - I Belong To You
Mason Williams & Mannheim Steamroller - Greensleeves
Orchids - I've Got That Feeling
Paul Anka - Papa
Pendulum - Gypsy Spirit
Pete Drake & His Talking Steel Guitar - For Those That Cry

File about 100MB.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the great music!!!
    Jaak
    Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic site! I have just found mick tinsley,let it be me, which i first heard on a pirate radio station in the mid sixties, i had searched everywhere on the web with no luck; until i discovered your site, i can not thank you enough, you really have a great site for lesser known & hard to get music, again i thank you, you have made an old man very happy (just kidding about the old man, i am 62 years young)


    psychedelic48

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lonnie Mack AND Pete Drake & His Talking Steel Guitar?!? You just made another old/young man very happy!

    ReplyDelete