Thursday 28 October 2010

Grumpy archive_10oct28

Adam Faith - You & Me & The Gang
Admirals - The Promised Land
Avons - Love Should Be True
Billy Burnette - Don't Say No
Bing Crosby - Then I'll Be Happy
Brook Benton - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair)
Bruce Channel - I Don't Wanna
Cashman, Pistilli & West - Goodbye Jo
Cliff Richard - Rattler
Craig Douglas - Hey Mr. Conscience
Craig Douglas - Silly Boy
David Gates - Take Me Now
Deuce Coupe - A Clown In One Town
Ella Fitzgerald - Crying In The Chapel
Fendermen - Wolfman
First Class - I Was Always A Joker
First Class - What Became Of Me
Frankie Avalon - Yes, I'm In Love
Glenn Yarbrough - Until It's Time For You To Go
Group With No Name - Baby Love (How Could You Leave Me)
Herb Jeffries - I'm Yours To Command
Jack Richards & The Marksmen - Hers & His
Jess Conrad - Take Your Time
Jimmie Rodgers - Afraid
Jimmie Rodgers - Shadows
Jimmy Jones - Pardon Me
Joe Leahy & His Orchestra - By The Bend Of The River
John & Anne Ryder - I Still Believe In Tomorrow
King Brothers - Every Time It Rains
King Brothers - Real Live Girl
Little Carl Carlton - Three Way Love
Little Willie Littlefield - K. C. Lovin'
Louise Cordet - Someone Else's Fool
Marty Wilde - Bless My Broken Heart
Messengers - Darling (This Is How I Feel)
Mike Redway - Just Like Eddie
Outsiders - Respectable
Patti Page - Just A Simple Melody
Paul Gayten & His Band - Nervous Boogie

File about 90MB.

1 comment: