Sunday 17 October 2010

Grumpy archive_10oct17

Al Martino - One Has My Name, The Other Has My Heart
Angels - Guess The Boy Don't Love Me Anymore
Bonnie - My Love Keeps Growing
Boots Randolph - Anna
Buddy Greco - When The Subject Was Roses
Carl Perkins - Shine, Shine, Shine
Carol Conners - My Diary
Classics IV - Book A Trip
Cleftones - Neki-Hokey
Cryan' Shames - Rainmaker
Dimitri Tiomkin - Land Of The Pharaohs
England Sisters - Little Child
Gary Tanner - Over The Rainbow
Gypsies - I'm Good To You Baby
Helmut Zacharias - Mon Coeur Est Un Violon
Herbie's People - You Never Know
Iguanas - This Is What I Was Made For
Interns - Is It Really What You Want
Jane Morgan - Only One Love
Jimmie Rodgers - The Little Shepherd Of Kingdom Come
Matt Monro - And You Smiled
Maureen Evans - We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye
Norrie Paramor & His Orchestra - Half Pint
Parkays - Get It
Roy Orbison - So Good
Sheiks - Come On Back To Me
Sundials - It's All About You
Top Notes - Always Late (Why Lead Me On)
Trini Lopez - Stagger Lee
Wild Childs - Rockin' Heart
Yardbirds - Ha Ha Said The Clown

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

2 comments: