Wednesday 6 October 2010

Grumpy archive_10oct06

Buckwheat - I Just Can't Turn My Habit Into Love
C.L. & The Pictures - I'm Sorry
Crystal Mansion - Carolina In My Mind
Dave Clark Five - Man In A Pin-Striped Suit
Deon Jackson - Come Back Baby
Euphoria - Oriental News
Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - I'm Losing You
Hopscotch - Easy To Find
J.J. Jackson - I Dig Girls
Jewels - Angel In My Life
Jigsaw - Brand New Love Affair (Original Version)
Jimmie Rodgers - Four Little Girls In Boston
Jimmie Rodgers - You Understand Me
Johnny & The Hurricanes - Down Yonder
Johnny Horton - Hey, Sweet Thing
Juice Newton -- A Little Love
Kinks - Session Man
Knockouts - Please Be Mine
Lennon Sisters - Mister Clarinet Man
Libby & Sue - Bye, Bye, Bye
Max Bygraves - When The Thrill Has Gone
Meco - Love Theme From Shogun (Mariko's Theme)
Ottawan - Help, Get Me Some Help
Ray McKinley & His Orchestra (Voc. Ray McKinley & Jean Friley) - Sunflower
Richard 'Popcorn' Wylie - Head Over Heels In Love
St. Louis Union - Respect
St. Louis Union - Think About Me
Stevie Wonder - Sad Boy
Wayne Massey - One Life To Live
Wheels Of Time - 1984

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

2 comments: