Thursday 26 August 2010

Grumpy archive_10aug26

Alvin Stardust - Tell Me Why
Andrews Sisters - I Hate To Lose You
Anglos - Stepping Stone (AKA You're Fooling Me)
Axiom - Time And Time Again
Barry Blue - Hot Shot
Bobby Hart - Lovers For The Night
C Company & Terry Nelson - Battle Hymn Of Lt. Calley
Currant Kraze - Lady Pearl
Deep Six - Counting
Devon Edwards - Lay Down Flat
Eddie Calvert - Il Silenzio
Fats Domino - Forever, Forever
Frank Chacksfield - On The Beach
God's Children - Hey, Does Somebody Care
Hilltoppers - I Love My Girl
Jeff Phillips - I'm In Love With You
Jerry Cox & The Cavaliers - Sherry
Lettermen - And I Love Her
Little Johnny Taylor - For Your Precious Love
Prisoner - Hot Summer Night
Rickie Lee Jones - Young Blood
Shirley Bassey - Reach For The Stars
Summer Wine - Living Next Door To An Angel
Teresa Brewer & George Segal - Rufus Rastus Johnson Brown
Time - Take A Bit Of Notice
Tommy Mara - Where The Blue Of The Night
Yellow Payges - I'm A Man

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment:

  1. C Company & Terry Nelson - Battle Hymn Of Lt. Calley! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete