Sunday 25 July 2010

Grumpy archive_10july25

Barry McGuire - This Precious Time
Bermudas - Blue Dreamer
Blendtones - Lovers
Bobby Roberts & The Ravons - How Can I Make Her Mine
Brumbeats - Cry Little Girl Cry
Cal Carn - Calcutta
Carmol Taylor - Too Old To Rock & Roll
Cavaliers - Seven Days Of Cryin'
Charmettes - Sugar Boy
Del Kent - Holiday On Saturn
Emotions - Echo
Fidelitys - The Things I Love
Five Chesternuts - Teenage Love
Francettes - Nothing To Write Home About
Gari & The Pristines - Losers Club
Glo Macari - He Knows I Love Him Too Much
Johnny Keating & The Z Men - Theme From 'Z Cars'
Mods - You Got Another Think Comin'
Night Shift (Feat. Jeff Beck) - That's My Story
Parade - Sunshine Girl
Paul's Disciples - See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
Precious Few - Little Children Sleep
Ragamuffins - The Fun We Had
Ray Price - All Right (I'll Sign The Papers)
Reg Austin - My Saddest Day
Rene Wendy - Bar-B-Q
Richard Temple - That Beatin' Rythym
Ricky Shaw - Wounded (In The Battle Of Love)
Rod Bernard - Pardon Mr. Gordon
Shirley Bolt - Laughable
Stonehenge Men - Pinto
Tanya Day & The Nu-Notes - I Get So Lonely
Third Rail - Run Run Run
Tip Tops - Oo-Kook-A-Boo
Tony Blackburn - Don't Get Off That Train
Vows - The Things You Do To Me

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment: