Saturday 26 June 2010

Grumpy archive_10june26

Adam, Mike & Tim - Give That Girl A Break
Anne Murray - Blue Finger Lou
Athenians - I've Got Love If You Want It
B. J. Thomas - Tomorrow Never Comes
Bud & Travis - Cloudy Summer Afternoon (Live)
Cathy Chamberlain - Happy Birthday Gemini
Danny & The Juniors - Do The Bop (Demo For At The Hop)
Eclection - Please
Ed Ames - Apologize
Fleetwoods - Almost There
Gloomys - Daybreak
Gracious - Beautiful
Guy Mitchell - Cabaret
Jeanette - Tonight's All Right
Johnny OKeefe - Sing (And Tell The Blue So Long)
Leon Peels & The Blue Jays - Once Upon A Love
Les Baxter & His Orchestra - Tango Of The Drums
Linda Hayes & The Platters - My Name Ain't Annie
Lonely Souls - I Can't Stop Now
Long John Baldry - Only A Fool Breaks His Own Heart
Masters' Apprentices - Living In A Child's Dream
Mike Cotton Sound - Make Up Your Mind
Nat King Cole - If I Give My Heart To You
Nelson Trio - All In Good Time
Nick Noble - Tip Of My Fingers
Patti & The XLs - After The Laughter Came The Tears
She Trinity - Yellow Submarine
Skeeter Davis - Raining In My Heart
Suzanne Fellini - Love On The Phone
Titans - So Hard To Laugh, So Easy To Cry (Live)
Tony Bennett - Can You Find It In Your Heart
Vitamins - It's So Hard To Laugh, So Easy To Cry (Acapella)

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment: