Wednesday 26 May 2010

Grumpy archive_10may26

Bill Taylor & Smokey Jo - Split Personality
Bonnie & The Treasures - Our Song (Inst.)
Boomerangs - Another Tear Falls
Bubblerock (Jonathan King) - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Buchanan Brothers - Medicine Man (Part 1)
Calvin Arnold - Funky Way
Champs - The Little Matador
Clodagh Rodgers - Believe Me, I'm No Fool
Crew Cuts - The Legend Of Gunga Din
Donna Lee-Anne - I Could Just Die
Dry Dock County - Everyday Sunshine
Eddie Hodges - Seein' Is Believin'
Fats Domino - Honest Papas Love Their Mamas Better
Faye Adams - Happiness To My Soul
Four Coins - A Broken Promise
Frankie Valli - Easily
Gale Garnett - We'll Sing In The Sunshine
Gordon MacRae - It Might As Well Be Spring
Holly Maxwell - Don't Say You Love Me Until You Do
Homer Banks - A Lot Of Love
Johnny Burnette & His Rock 'N' Roll Trio - You're Undecided
Mark Wirtz - Mrs. Raven
Paul Anka - Ahuh-Ahuh
Paul Mauriat - La Marie Vision
Question Mark & The Mysterians - I Need Somebody
Ruth Brown - So Long
Sandie Shaw - Monsieur Dupont
Teresa Brewer - The One Rose (That's Left In My Heart)
Whistling Jack Smith - I Was Bizet's Carmen
Winkle Pickers - (My Name Is) Granny Goose

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

Please give a simple comment if you download any file so we know if it's worth our extra effort.

3 comments: