Thursday 8 April 2010

Grumpy archive_10april08

Al Hirt - If
Backroads - So Close
Dick Jordan - Something's Going On In There Behind My Back
Dickey Lee - Stay True Baby
Don Gibson - Touch The Morning
Drifters - Say Goodbye To Angelina
Four Bars - If I Give My Heart To You
Frankie Vaughan - Judy
Georgie Fame - Someone To Watch Over Me
Guys & Dolls - Here I Go Again
Hank Williams - Dust On The Bible
Hilary - Reach For The Stars
Jane Morgan - Around The World
Johnny & The Hurricanes - Rockin' T
Lady Murray - Mr. Abercrombie Taught Me
Mel Carter - Take Good Care Of Her
Michael Johnson - On The Road
Nelson Riddle Orchestra - Martin Kane Theme
Plastic Penny - She Does
Ricky Page & Group - Yes, I'm Lonesome Tonight
Skylark - I'll Have To Go Away
Spacemen - The Clouds
Spike Jones - Holiday For Strings
Temptations - I've Gotta Be Me (Live)
Terry Black - Can't We Go Somewhere
Titanic - Half Breed
Tommy Vance - You Must Be The One

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

No comments:

Post a Comment