Friday 2 April 2010

Grumpy archive_10april02

B.B. King - Love Me Tender
Billie Davis - He's The One
Bobbi Martin - No Love At All
Bobby Sherman - Where Did That Little Girl Go
Bobby Vee - Hey, Little Girl (Live)
Brenda Lee - I Want To Be Wanted
David Rose & Andre Previn - Like Young
Dr. Marigold's Prescription - Muddy Water
Eddie Robbins - A Girl Like You
Fats Domino - I Lived My Life
Gene & Eunice - You Think I'm Not Thinking
Guy Mitchell - Give Me A Carriage With Eight White Horses
Joe Erskine & Group - What's Happening Baby
Kathy Young - I'll Hang My Letters Out To Dry
Kenny Karen - Sixteen Years Ago Tonight
King Brothers - Anyone Else
Lane Brothers - Boppin' In A Sack
Lee Allen - Tic Toc
Limeys - I Can't Find My Way Through
Mel Carter - You, You, You
Raging Storms - The Dribble (Twist)
Roger Young - Skip A Rope
Russ Morgan - Dogface Soldier
Soulful Strings - Within You Without You
Surfaris - Shake 'N' Stomp
Tommy Dae & The Tensionettes - He's The Boy I Love
Trendsetters Limited - Hello Josephine
Two Of Each - Every Single Day
Upfronts - I Stopped The Duke Of Earl
V.I.P.S - In A Dream

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

No comments:

Post a Comment