Saturday 23 January 2010

Grumpy archive_10january23

Adrian Smith - Wild About My Lovin'
Ames Brothers - Let's Walk And Talk
Andre Kostelanetz & His Orchestra - Lotus Land
Bill Medley - This Is A Love Song
Billy Duke & His Dukes - I Cried
Billy Stewart - Tell It Like It Is
Bobby Charles - Take It Easy Greasy
Dionne Warwick - Looking With My Eyes
Donny Most - All Roads (Lead Back To You)
Doris Day - It's A Great Feeling
Freddy Weller - These Are Not My People (1969)
Freddy Weller - These Are Not My People
Grass Roots - We Can't Dance To Your Music
Hillman Hall - One Pitcher Is Worth A Thousand Words
Horace Faith - Black Pearl
Hunters - The Storm
James Darren - Each & Every Part Of Me
Jeeps - He Saw Eesaw
Jeff Rowena Group - La Cucaracha
Jim Ed Brown - Longest Beer Of The Night
Jimmy Bowen - The Big Bus
Jimmy Gartin & The Highlanders - Gonna Ride That Satellite
Leroy Hutson - All Because Of You
Mr. Acker Bilk - I Left My Heart In San Francisco (1962 Version)
Pat Boone - Wang Dang Taffy-Apple Tango
Red Foley - Pinball Boogie
Robb & Dean Douglas - I Can Make It With You
Star Steppers - First Sign Of Love
Traffic - Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment: