Saturday 2 January 2010

Grumpy archive_10january02

Al Hibbler - Shanghai Lil
Bagels - I Want To Hold Your Hair
Ben E. King - Dream Lover
Brenda Arnau - Gonna Spread Love
Captions - Turn Out The Light
Charlene - I've Never Been To Me
Chestnuts - Forever I Vow
Chippendales - Drip Drop
Crickets - From Me To You
Denny Seyton & The Sabres - The Way You Look Tonight
Dino, Desi & Billy - I Hope She's There Tonight
El Domingos - Lucky Me, I'm In Love
Equals - Honey Gum
Four Evers - What A Scene
Guilloteens - I Sit And Cry
Harvey Mandel - Righteous
Jerry Lester - Orange Colored Sky
Joani Taylor - You Look Good
Johnny Maestro & The Ardells - Seven Lonely Nights
Levons - We're Just Friends Now
Normie Rowe & The Playboys - Harbour For My Soul
Normie Rowe & The Playboys - Rat Race
Normie Rowe - Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee
Phoebe Snow - Let The Good Times Roll
Rick & The Keens - Darla
Spectres - Neighbour, Neighbour
Temptations - Barbara
Terry Black - Dry Bones
Tex Ritter - Rock & Rye
Tony Orlando & The Milos - Ding Dong
Trailers - Ding Dong Song

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment:

  1. Al Hibbler and Harvey Mandel? You've done it again!

    ReplyDelete