Sunday 6 December 2009

Grumpy archive_09december06

Adam Wade - Preview Of Paradise
Anson Williams - Deeply
Bread, Love & Dreams - Virgin Kiss
China Crisis - Performing Seals
Consortium - The Day The Train Never Came
Danny Valentino - Biology
Dave Hill - The Only Boy On The Beach
Dee Dee Warwick - Get Out Of My Life
Dorothy Moore & Little Milton - If You'll Give Me Your Heart
Gibsons - Two Kind Of Lovers
Golden Gate - High On A Melody
Herman Griffin & The Mello-Dees - Do You Want To See My Baby
Ian Green - Santa Marie
Jubilaires With Andy Kirk & His Orchestra - I Know
Kenny Damon - Only Your Love
Kingsmen - Annie Fanny
Lenny Damon & The Bah Humbug Band - Tippicaw Calley (Vinyl)
Mashmakhan - Dance A Little Step
Motion - Don't Blame The Rain
Mud - Up The Airy Mountain
Sammy Kaye Orchestra & The Kaydets - (It's No) Sin
Sh-Booms - I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
Slim Dusty - Pub With No Beer
Spreadeagle - How Can We Be Lost
Tidal Wave - Lightning & Thunder
Tony Bellus - When My Baby Smiles At Me
Tony Bellus - Yes Sir That's My Baby
Vanilla Fudge - Where Is My Mind
We Five - Make Someone Happy

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

No comments:

Post a Comment