Saturday 21 November 2009

Grumpy archive_09november21

A-Strings - Jingle Bells
Alma Cogan - Gettin' Ready For Freddy
Billy Stewart - Reap What You Sow
Casanovas - In My Land Of Dreams
Cherlos - 99 & A Half Won't Do
Don Gibson - Head Over Heels In Love With You
Dorsey Burnette - Castle In The Sky
Ferrante & Teicher - Theme From Goodbye Again
Flares - Foot Stomping (Part 1)
Flares - Foot Stomping (Part 2)
Frank Sinatra - With A Song In My Heart
Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra (Voc. Cisco Houston) - Rose, Rose, I Love You
James MacArthur - The In-Between Years
Jimmy Curtiss & The Regents - Let's Dance Close
Kinks - Animal Farm
Lee Dorsey - Ride Your Pony
Lorraine Silver - Happy Faces
Peddlers - I've Got To Hold On
Red Foley - Be Honest With Me
Rivingtons - Mama Oom Mow Mow (The Bird)
Sammy Kaye Orchestra (Voc. Tony Alamo & The Kaydets) - Sugar Sweet
Settlers - Always On My Mind
T. G. Sheppard - I Loved 'Em Every One
Toad - I Saw Her Standing There
Tom T. Hall - I Love
Tommy Steele - Dream Maker (Better Copy)
Tommy Steele - Dream Maker
Troggs - Good Vibrations
Vic Upshaw - Popcorn Crazy

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

2 comments: