Sunday 4 October 2009

Grumpy archive_09october04

Ace Spectrum - Don't Send Nobody Else
Adam Faith - Hey Baby
Ames Brothers - Little Gypsy
Bill Deal & The Rhondels - 19 Years (Everything I Do Is Wrong)
Bruno - The English Girl
Cleftones - Lover Boy
Detroit Emeralds - Whatcha Gonna Wear Tomorrow
Doc Williams & The Border Riders - The Cat Came Back
Fats Domino - You Can Pack Your Suitcase
Flamingos - I Know Better
Frank Sinatra - Do You Know Why
Jefferson - Love & The World Loves With You
Joe Clay - You Look That Good To Me
Judy & The Affections - Dum, Dum, De Dip
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - No One There
Merle Kilgore - Five Miles Down The Road (Vinyl)
Merle Kilgore - Whiskey Road (Vinyl)
New Faces - We Can Get There By Candlelight
Parktowns - Stop, Look And Listen
Paul Brett's Sage - 3D Mona Lisa
Perry Como - You Are Never Far Away From Me
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Subway
Ray Stevens - Funny Man
Ruby Winters - I Don't Want To Cry
Silva-Tones - Chi-Wa-Wa (That's All I Want From You)
Skyliners - How Can I Go On (Without You)
Stewpot & The Save The Children Fund Choir - I Like My Toys
Syn - Created By Clive
Twinkle - The Boy Of My Dreams

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

Please give a simple comment if you download this file so we know if it's worth our extra effort.

1 comment:

  1. Stewpot & The Save The Children Fund Choir? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete