Friday 4 September 2009

Grumpy archive_09september04

Andy Williams - It Doesn't Take Very Long
Blue - Little Jody
Bob Blum & Grandpappy Smith - Rompin' Stompin' Good Time
Bob Welch - Two To Do
Cats U.K. - Luton Airport
Chambers Brothers - Shout (Part 1)
Charlatans - Codine
Chymes - If I Give My Heart To You
Clifford Curry - East, West, North Or South
Dovers - Boy In My Life
Duals - Stick Shift
Edison Lighthouse - Find Mr. Zebedee
Fats Domino - Magic Isles
Friends Of Distinction - Let Yourself Go
Giorgio & Marco's Men - Run, Run
Hank Penny - Don't Roll Those Bloodshot Eyes At Me
Ike & Tina Turner - (As Long As I Can) Get You When I Want You
Mel Torme - Geometric Blues
Pastel Six - Brahms' Nightmare
Pat Reader - May Your Heart Stay Young Forever
Paul Anka - Happier
Ravens - Walkin' My Blues Away
Rivieras - Rockin' Robin
Secrets - Learning To Forget
Studio Six - Strawberry Window
Tony Bennett - Christmas In Herald Square
Two & A Half - Midnight Swim
Valrays - Yo Me Pregunto (I Ask Myself)
Wynonie Harris - Bloodshot Eyes

File about 70MB.
Pass is the name of the file (without '.rar') !

1 comment: